[OM] Re: E-Volt kit spotted at Costco today

Subject: [OM] Re: E-Volt kit spotted at Costco today
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 07:06:41 -0700
I don't believe that's the Costco Schnozz saw the kit in....
There's a store (several now) up here in the greater Seattle metropolitan
area that specializes in returned/overstocked items from the likes of Costco
(it's called Stupid Prices).  I'll have to start watching there... The kit
will eventually show up at one of their stores, I'm confident.

The list at Costco is really amazing, though.