[OM] Help! OM4T Self timer light plastic part

Subject: [OM] Help! OM4T Self timer light plastic part
From: "Enrique Cabrera Rochera" <qcabrera@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 17:33:23 +0001
Hello everyone:

Back from a short vacation, I return to the list quite despaired! I
seem to recall that someone recently had the same problem. I was in
Chile on holidays, and as I took my OM4T out of the camera bag I
found that the round plastic piece that covers the self-timer led and
lever was gone!

This causes two major problems. The first one is that I cannot stand
the sight of my poor camera crippled in such a way! The second (much
lesser problem) is that I keep moving unadvertedly the self-timer
lever, and when I take a picture find the camera beeping and myself
staring at the black viewfinder trying to maintain the composition.

- Anyone has such a spare which can sell at a golden price to me?
or
- Anyone knows where to find it?
- In such case, how can I replace it? Is it mounted mechanically or
is it glued? Suggestions?

Thank you for your time in advance.

Enrique: A troubled OM owner.