[OM] Re: Help! OM4T Self timer light plastic part

Subject: [OM] Re: Help! OM4T Self timer light plastic part
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 16:13:34 -0400
As long as the old part isn't broken it just snaps on.  Even with a new
part, I use a little brown rubber cement to keep it in place.  For the end
user do it yourselfer, I recommend snapping only.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington, NY, 11743-4714,
631-424-2121, www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977