[OM] Re: #101 #102 #103

Subject: [OM] Re: #101 #102 #103
From: "GeeBee" <geebee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 09:12:53 +0100
Hi Jason,

I waited 10 minutes for that red van and another 15 minutes hoping for a
truck to give a higher profile above the hedge. I shot the house from the
almost the same spot (90 degrees right) as I waited. I finally gave up and
tried really hard not to look over my shoulder as I walked away but I
couldn't resist. An articulated truck was passing by, you will not need
three guesses about the colour. Win some, lose some :-)

--Graham

going by----- Original Message -----