[OM] Re: [OT] Any virus checker recommendations?

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Any virus checker recommendations?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 09:53:16 +0100
The MS antispyware is probably not built into the operating system due to
time constraints - MS only acquired the developer Giant Software in December
2004!  Give them time...  And give the competition regulatory authorities
time to respond too!

It's available in Beta by free download from
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=2525750 and I understand the final product
will be free.

Too cynical this morning, Jon?
--