[OM] Re: So does it do portraits?

Subject: [OM] Re: So does it do portraits?
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 19:16:59 -0400
   1.   Wait 1-2 years
   2. Within that time frame, start audibly pinening for a body or lens
      or system upgrade (very expensive) that you truly need
   3. At the end of that time frame, find another red RX-7/whatever
   4. Shoot luscious pictures of #3 with E-1 and leave prints about
   5. Start serious discussion of #2...

If you crash and burn, I never knew you.

Earl