[OM] Re: [OT-ish] PC vs Mac - A SERIOUS discussion, and opinions wanted

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT-ish] PC vs Mac - A SERIOUS discussion, and opinions wanted
From: Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 16:48:51 -0700
Hey Jon,

I'm on Mac's here at my architecture office, have been since 1984, so
clearly one of the stalwarts. Just got a 20" iMac G5  for an employee. I had
it at home for a couple weeks prior, and loved it. Simple, elegant, great
performance. Cost me about US $2200. Something you wouldn't mind having out
and around the house. You'd probably want to add more RAM, but I only have
256mb in there (what it came with), and I've run Photoshop, iView Media Pro
and such just fine on it. I'd be happy to answer any questions, if I can.

Good luck!

Rob in Seattle