[OM] Re: played w/ the 20D

Subject: [OM] Re: played w/ the 20D
From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 10:59:52 -0500
On Fri, 8 Apr 2005 08:02:16 -0700 (PDT), AG Schnozz wrote:

>I was in the same boat. Finally when the cash was available the
>decision was made very easy by the fact that I was able to snag
>the E1 with 14-54 for about a grand. The 20D, body only, is
>substantially higher.  Put it in perspective this way, the
>E1/14-54 was about the same price as the Digital Rebel.

That was a major push when I made my decision. The 20D and the fast wide-normal
zoom EACH cost more than the E-1 and fast wide-normal zoom cost
together. The extra $$$ paid for batteries, memory, FL50 flash, and 11-22, and
I still had money left over from buying the 20D plus fast lens and no
accessories.

--
Barry B. Bean
Bean & Bean Cotton Company