[OM] Re: Efke/Adox was Safekeeping T20 TTL connectors

Subject: [OM] Re: Efke/Adox was Safekeeping T20 TTL connectors
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 20:34:16 -0400
Thanks Walt... that was the kind of information I was seeking. One last
question: Is the published speed accurate? One of the problems I had
with Pan F was that it was really picky with exposure; my experience
that it really wasn't ASA 50. And despite some attempts to nail exposure
and development, I never got it right, even though I could "conquer" any
other film.

I'll check out the J&C site again; I've visited it a few times in the past.

Earl