[OM] Re: [OT] Any virus checker recommendations?

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Any virus checker recommendations?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 17:42:37 -0700
Moose wrote:

>Earl Dunbar wrote:
>
>>AOL is no longer developing the Netscape product, so it is a
>>dead end anyway.
>>
>Do you know then what the Netscape 8.0 Beta available on their site is
>about?

Answering my own question, Netscape 8.0 Beta is based on FireFox 1.0
<http://browser.netscape.com/nsb/support/relnotes.jsp>.

According to the Release notes, it appears that the Netscape version
will add some testing and adaption of the FireFox code . It also talks
about two rendering engines, but I odn't se what they are in any detail.
So it may or may not be more capable than FireFox when completed. It
will almost certainly add "content" that you may or may not want. :-)

Moose