[OM] Re: Efke/Adox was Safekeeping T20 TTL connectors

Subject: [OM] Re: Efke/Adox was Safekeeping T20 TTL connectors
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 06:49:07 +0100
The trouble is that the flying pay is pretty good, being as how I am an
old f*rt and have been flying for a while.  I might yet have to go for
my civilian licences and do some commercial flying to match (or better)
my current pay; university air squadrons are about to be made virtually
flying free and my job will be finished ...

Oh well, if only I were good enough to sell photos like someone else I
know ;-)

Chris