[OM] Re: [OT] Any virus checker recommendations?

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Any virus checker recommendations?
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2005 00:25:19 -0700
I don't use it any more either. You are right about the widely
distributed files. And it was huge. For many years it was just a slow
fail safe for me in case quicker iCab had trouble with a page. When I
finally went to OS X with Jaguar,  Camino became my back up for Safari.
Tried Firefox and did not much like it. Nothing awful but looked crude
and felt too much like a PC program clumsily ported to a Mac and I did
not see any advantage over Safari.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA
http://homepage.mac.com/wincros/PhotoAlbum3.html