[OM] Re: travel kit

Subject: [OM] Re: travel kit
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 20:48:37 -0400
I've never been to Boliva, Wayne, but that seems like a lot for a
"travel kit".  But then, I like to travel very light and be forced to do
more with less.  I'd eliminate either the XA or the Epic, depending on
your preference.  Not having used an Epic, I can't say with certainty
which I'd leave at home, but having an XA... and the ED and XA are
fairly similar, but the ED is, I believe, a bit larger than the XA, so
it all depends on your prefrence.

If I were to definitely take the 50/1.8, I'd eliminate not take the 35
and substitute the 28.  They 35 and 28 are pretty close, as are the 35
and 50.

No comment on the T20 vs. T32... but you might miss the extra output of
the T32.

And be tempted to take some high speed B&W film just in case.

Have a great time!

Earl