[OM] Re: Retailer praise

Subject: [OM] Re: Retailer praise
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 11:50:54 -0700 (PDT)
> That's why mine came from St. Louis instead of a town much
> closer. In St. Louis (Creve Couer Camera, fwiw), I had an
> enthusiastic, knowledgeable salesman
> who was willing to spend 45 minutes walking me through the
> pros and cons of the EE-1 20D, and D-70.

Creve Couer Camera is among the very best photo retailers I've
ever done business with. I've bought more than I ever should
have there.  That place is like Disneyland.  And yes, when it
comes to knowledgeable salesmen I think they're second to none.
These guys and gals are photographers themselves.

See, I can be positive too.

AG