[OM] Re: Retailer praise

Subject: [OM] Re: Retailer praise
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 10:16:51 +1000

> In a message dated 4/11/2005 9:04:07 AM Central Standard Time,
> agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx writes:
> I'm a B&H junky and  will continue to use them
> for the bulk of my purchases, but it's always a  good thing to
> have options.

Just considering a major purchase from B&H as they are actually
significantly cheaper than the guys who sell out of Hong Kong! However,
they won't take Paypal from non-US customers and guess where all my
loot happens to be? Anyone have a workaround on this - I don't fancy
downloading the cash and then paying them by VISA as that would involve
a double currency exchange!
OM content - they have a 90/2 listed in 8+ condition in the mid-400's.
AndrewF