[OM] Re: Spitfires and obsolete military airfield OT

Subject: [OM] Re: Spitfires and obsolete military airfield OT
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 09:04:51 -0300
on 12/04/2005 07:56, Andrew Fildes at afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, wrote:

> Would that be Castillian, standard or Latin American Spanish?
> Shining Path, Contra or Phalangist?
> Mountain or Lowland Gorillas?
I'm afraid it's only southern Latin America Spanish, the dialect we talk
here at the Río de la Plata.
Lowland gorillas for sure, never been (except when travelling to Patagonia
ages ago) higher than 3.1416 meters above sea level.
But now I know I might have a use for a 81a ;^)

> AndrewF
> (seeking new levels of confusion).
Oh ! what about the light illuminating the cracked :(

I'm personally against the use of credit cards Andrew. Write to you soon,
hopefully before too late.

Fernando