[OM] Re: Eastern WA trip

Subject: [OM] Re: Eastern WA trip
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 09:03:47 -0600
Professor Pangloss also said that this is the best of all possible worlds as
I recall. Reminds me about the pessimist and the optimist......  The
optimist said "this is the best of all possible worlds" and the pessimist
said "I'm afraid you're right."

I think I better have another cup too.

I grew up (sort of) in the Palouse country and it is beautiful there. My
wife still has some farms and some timber land and we go there about twice a
year. Our land is on the Idaho side of the border and it's even prettier
there. A little biased perhaps.

/jmac