[OM] Re: New England OM Meeting

Subject: [OM] Re: New England OM Meeting
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 15:59:18 -0700 (PDT)
Sorry for being so silent, I had people visiting and no time for anything.
I felt free to pick a date for our meeting.  It looked like everyone was free
during the weekend of seventh of May.
Here are locations where peops are coming from:
Providence, RI; Portsmouth, RI; North Boston and Center Harbor, NH.
We need to decide where to meet...but I can pick that one for you...:)
To recap, we meet on 7th of May, you just have to let me know where.
Boris
P.S.  The boss gave her permission to proceed with a wild ZA party afterwards
at our house (if you choose to come to Newport)...

Yahoo! Mail Mobile