[OM] Re: [OT-ish] PC vs Mac - A SERIOUS discussion, and opinions wanted

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT-ish] PC vs Mac - A SERIOUS discussion, and opinions wanted
From: Mike Darling <miked2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 22:57:26 -0400
My Ety ER-6i's are the only thing that keeps me sane during my daily 2 hour
train commute. I had both the ER-6 and the ER-6i for about a week and the 6i
won, though it was a close call. The ER-6 seemed to have a flatter response
with clear highs. The 6i is lower impedance (easier for portables to drive)
and has better low freq response. If you're interested, keep an eye out for
sales... I've seen them as low as $49, the week after I bought mine for
nearly twice as much...

-mike