[OM] Re: Eastern WA trip

Subject: [OM] Re: Eastern WA trip
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 04:05:33 -0300
Ok, go on, crop it if you like - it's your picture. You won't loose
anything, always could go back to the uncropped version...

I can see very little vignetting, worse on the upper right corner and almost
unnoticeable on the bottom corners. Worth the effort? If the Zuiko
vignettes, well, it does and that's part of the picture too.

Brighntness is just right on my monitor, but remember I calibrate it with no
white point correction, and gamma is a low 1.8 - no, it's not an Apple
Cinema Display, not even a LaCie or Sony, even not an old iMac display, but
can still do a decent job.

Go ahead, Mike - crop it until it meets the Golden Rules... 2 cm. at the top
and 3 mm. at the bottom would do (assuming Height is 18.55 cm.)
Fortunately, no scissors needed.

:^)

Fernando.