[OM] Re: OT Chapel photography & Windsor

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Chapel photography & Windsor
From: "GeeBee" <geebee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 09:15:33 +0100
Hi Brian,

Its' not Windsor chapel but as I wander the villages I usually take a shot
of the church and the interior if the door is unlocked. The results are at
the link below and I will be scanning forty or so others over the next  few
weeks.

The bulk of them were taken with OT gear but there are  Zuiko shots in the
mix and they will be playing a 50/50 role when I put up the update. It is
not high art but may be of interest for anyone who likes village churches.
The oldest church shown is Brixworth (8th century). If there is any general
interest I will notify the update.

--Graham