[OM] Re: Opinions on E-1 or E-300?

Subject: [OM] Re: Opinions on E-1 or E-300?
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 18:33:47 +0100
The E-1 is quite bulky, there is no doubt about that, when compared
with an OM body.  But put an equivalent zoom on the OM and the
difference is much smaller.  I take both OMs and E-1 with me ...

You can buy cheap replacement batteries at 7dayshop.

You can do a bit of selective focus with your favourite tele-Zuiko.

Chris