[OM] Re: WTB Zuiko 24 shift

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB Zuiko 24 shift
From: "John A. Lind" <jalind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 13:16:23 -0500
At 12:10 PM 4/13/2005, AG wrote:
>WHAT?  BLASPHEMY!  We're gonna tar and feather that person!
>
>AG

You forgot about running that person out on a rail too . . . while being
subjected to high intensity 520nm light.

Of course it would have to be documented as a lesson to others using an OM
system.  I wonder which TOPE photographs of that would fall under?  Would
#23 work, "Vehicles and Transportation," (for the run out on a rail
part)?  Perhaps a special ADITL event for it would be better.

An alternative might be turning the culprit over to the guards at Olympus'
Secret Wyoming Factory for trial and punishment for High Crimes, Treason,
and Heresy.  I shudder to think about what the jackalope, ground hogs and
bison that work there would do to the pour soul.

-- John Lind