[OM] Re: Lost in the mail (Tokina 200mm F3.5 OM)

Subject: [OM] Re: Lost in the mail (Tokina 200mm F3.5 OM)
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 15:20:06 -0300
on 12/04/2005 12:46, AG Schnozz at agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx, wrote:

> I'd like to recommend the Zuiko 200/4. Beautiful bokeh, perfect
> for portraiture, yet very sharp. Small, lightweight. Warm
> colorcast.
>
> One of my half-dozen favorite lenses.
>
> AG

Oh yes indeed, perfect for portraiture. Mine is #236354.
Good when matched to the 2X-A, and good when matched to the 65~116 and to
the 25mm Tubes.
I'm about to try it with a 7mm tube, but have to heal my sobbing OM-2 first.
For a bokeh test when matched to a 2X-A, have a look at the Solstice site.
For a sharpness test, take a look at my entry in Through a Window.
Still using a bean bag, as CH once reminded me, but I don't forget about the
Manfrotto support.

Fernando.