[OM] Only for the brave of heart . . .

Subject: [OM] Only for the brave of heart . . .
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 15:51:20 EDT
While taking a mental health day and getting involved in a bunch of OM/e-1
chatter, I decided to break out some OM gear and attach it to the e-1 and
record  the blooming of an orchid in the sun room.

Yes, I know many on the list already use similar set ups for doing close up
work, however there are those who might not think to try this.  For those  who
don't or haven't, give this a try.  I'll leave it to the many on this  list
who are smarter than I am to explain the physics.  This is the order  in which
everything was attached.  e-1 body (but could have been an OM), 4  thirds
adapter, 2X-A teleconverter (but could have been your third party  converter),
25mm extension tube (or other length) and 90mm f2 Zuiko ( or your  third party
90mm macro). It really get you in there close.  Next time,  I may put a Raynox
or other high quality close up lens on the front of the 90mm  or perhaps
reverse a normal lens on the front of it.  There are many ways  to skin a cat
and
this may be one some have not tried.

What other combinations have folks used that fall outside the  normal?  Bill
Barber