[OM] Re: Eastern WA trip

Subject: [OM] Re: Eastern WA trip
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 14:15:31 +1200
Mike wrote
> Also was wondering about the brightness. A bit too dark? Comments from
> another monitor's perspective welcomed. Haven't tried a print yet.

Yes, Mike, now that you raise the point, I agree. In fact I have played around
with varying degrees of reduced contrast, increased brightness and
increased colour saturation ( to restore the colour to the clouds and sky if
the overall brightness is increased), and not been happy with any of the
results of what I tried.

I think I understand what you envisaged when you took the shot, and hope
you can figure out what needs to be done to achieve that.

The main problem to my mind is the excessively dark foreground field..

My 2 cents

Brian