[OM] Re: CDs, was Question on DVDs

Subject: [OM] Re: CDs, was Question on DVDs
From: David Reed <davidbreed@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 04:16:24 -0500
Siddiq,

At the following link you will find an in-depth discussion of media
quality, methods of producing media, methods to use media and various
methods of capturing images or signal sources to burn to the media.
There you will also find links to list of sources for meida, lists of
media types/brands and their quality comaprisons, tools to determine who
made the media, etc.

http://www.digitalfaq.com/media/dvdmedia.htm

At the following link is a database of media and reviews of the quality
by end-users.

http://www.videohelp.com/dvdmedia

At the following link you will find a tool that tells you the media ID
of a disc.

http://www.dvd-recordable.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=Reviews&file=index&req=showcontent&id=106

As well as a wealth of info regarding DVD recording and news from around
the world dealing with piracy and recording technology.

David Reed