[OM] Re: Digital, digital, Part 2 - a contrary view

Subject: [OM] Re: Digital, digital, Part 2 - a contrary view
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 12:57:03 -0700
I can understand blowing off a bit of steam caused by the frustration
of not being able to keep up with the most significant development in
photographic equipment in over a 100 years, but really...  Probably
nearly half the people on the list are shooting digital of some kind
and to have a thread that trashes their equipment does not seem very
nice at all even with protestations of humor.

Just for a bit of accuracy the split between metal and plastic bodied
cameras is still about 50/50 even in the digital age.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA
http://homepage.mac.com/wincros/PhotoAlbum3.html