[OM] Opinions on E-1 or E-300 - histogram use?

Subject: [OM] Opinions on E-1 or E-300 - histogram use?
From: iwert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 15:34:40 +0200
Antonio,

I never used the histogram yet, my OM's don't have it either.
When taking pictures, I only rarely look at the monitor if the picture is
"good". I rather use my E-1 as an OM with digital back... really at the moment
the 50f2 is bolted to it through the OM-adapter.

When taking pictures I am taking pictures, and I am concentrated on doing just
that. Directly looking at the results is often disturbing. I even have a
"film-like" development proces. I only look at the images after some time has
passed, and then decide what to keep, and what to toss.

Iwert.