[OM] Re: Opinions on E-1 or E-300 - histogram use?

Subject: [OM] Re: Opinions on E-1 or E-300 - histogram use?
From: jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 11:55:26 -0500
Hello Iwert,

Couple questions please:

1) Was the E-1 your first digital camera?

2) It sounds like you really enjoy your Zuiko 50/2 with the
E-1.  Did you get the ZD 14-54?  I'm curious as to how it
compares, since I've found that 50/3.5 works so well.

3) What is your process in working with the 50/2 and E-1?
Specifically, do you restrict yourself to the "approved"
stops?  Do you anticipate any particular difficulties with
exposure and, if so, how? (exposure comp, shoot in manual
mode, etc., for example)

Sorry if you've already shared this info in the past. I'm
catching up!

Thanks,
Joel W.

Quoting iwert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: