[OM] Re: On speaking terms again

Subject: [OM] Re: On speaking terms again
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 17:59:47 +0000
Glad the goodie has arrived.  I'm sure you're relieved.  And so, too, is Joel,
I'm sure.

I also got a goodie package today, and just in time, as we're leaving early
tomorrow for another adventure: the extension tubes for the Mamiya RB67.  Think
BIG 1:1 macro.

And we've got trilliums (or should it be "trillia"?) growing around the two
clumps of hemlocks in the yard.  Alas, ours are all white.  I'd like to see a
red'un sometime.

Be back next week, just after the TOPE 22 shooting period comes to an end.  I
still don't have a shot, so it's getting down to put up or shut up time.

Oh, and Piers is hereby absolved of any and all blame for the apostrophe abuse.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --