[OM] Re: On speaking terms again

Subject: [OM] Re: On speaking terms again
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 13:03:20 -0700 (PDT)
> Not demanding, just directorial, upon anticipation of the
> indecisiveness evidenced above. ;^)

Like there was a chance that the 100/2.8 wasn't going to be the
first?  My wife has already cleared the evening of competing
activities.  Bummer I forgot to fully charge the battery.  I
guess we'll see just how much juice I can squeeze out of it.

I'll put the 135/3.5 on the ring first just to make sure that
there isn't any defect that will cause damage, but the lenscap
will not be removed.

Should be a decent sunset tonight!

Yahoo! Mail Mobile
http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail