[OM] Re: Lanscape's via PC stitching, was: Zuiko 18mm and 21mm

Subject: [OM] Re: Lanscape's via PC stitching, was: Zuiko 18mm and 21mm
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 14:47:40 -0700 (PDT)
> Unless I'm missing something here. It would seem to me the
> best way to
> accomplish what you want to do is with a view camera. It would
> seem to be easier, cheaper, and quicker way to do it.

Ah! Yes. The 4x5 viewcamera is the "poor man's 1DSm2".

Although, I agree in theory, it's highly doubtful that you'll
ever have too many people (if any) go from a a full-features
Uber DSLR to a 4x5 system.  The workflow is just way too
different. Also, the "consumables" cost of shooting Velvia in
4x5 is more than offset by the higher equipment costs.

Now if he was into B&W I'd suggest differently.

AG-1964 Crown 1DSm2 Graphic-Schnozz