[OM] Re: Opinions on E-1 or E-300?

Subject: [OM] Re: Opinions on E-1 or E-300?
From: "Vargas, Antonio (IT)" <Antonio.Vargas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 20:42:58 -0400
The question which remains unanswered though is if it is the same with
the E-300.  To clarify, I'm not saying that this 'minor inconvenience'
in the E-1 is undesirable for everyone or not.  I'm just asking if
that's also how the E-300 displays the histogram, that is you have to
press a button or two to see it.

Cheers,
Anton