[OM] Re: Opinions on E-1 or E-300?

Subject: [OM] Re: Opinions on E-1 or E-300?
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 06:48:00 +0100
I don't know if you have had a play with an E-1 Anton, but "Record"
mode and "Play" mode are separated only by a single button press.

I should describe Record as the default mode; while in Record, press
the Play button with your thumb and review your photos; if you want to
see the histogram (the way I have it set up) press Info.  But whatever
you are doing, a gentle touch on the shutter release will get you ready
for photographs again instantly.

I don't bother looking at the histogram much, but I do check the shot
and the switch is very quick.  In contrast to my Powershot G5 which has
a guarded switch to move from Record to Play.

Chris