[OM] Re: [OT] Photography in Marketing

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Photography in Marketing
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 11:39:14 EDT

In a message dated 4/16/2005 9:09:47 AM Central Standard Time,
jnmcbr@xxxxxxx writes:

Here is  a person that understands the power of photography in marketing. A
Texas  girl, Bill. Perhaps she's in your photography club.

She is not a member , yet.  She has certainly figured out how to  photograph
those boulders (excuse me, rocks).  I grew up not too very far  from Bastrop
and I think she probably isn't from that part of the state, may  even be from
out of state.  There is a federal prison in Bastrop.  She  may have been just
passing through.  Yes, she does understand  marketing.  [8^)  Bill Barber