[OM] Re: OT OT Photography in marketing

Subject: [OM] Re: OT OT Photography in marketing
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 14:37:54 +1200
Hi all

re Texas rocks etc and

> >Here is a person that understands the power of photography in marketing. A
> >Texas girl, Bill. Perhaps she's in your photography club.  /jmac
> >
> ><http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6525140273&ssPageNa
> >me=STRK:MEWA:IT>

 Reminds me of a huge political fuss going on over the last2 weeks in New
Zealand.

I DID say this is OT !!    =|:-)>

Politician John Tamihere made a lot of nasty comments about fellow
politicians, and seemingly coined a new phrase about women in power with
the expression "front bums".  See the web site above to understand some of
what he had in mind. A different kind of moon shot.

Do a Google for "John Tamihere" "Ian Wishart" together just like that.

Brian