[OM] Re: re What's a Fang?

Subject: [OM] Re: re What's a Fang?
From: David Carter <spotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 19:30:44 +1200
Could it be something derived from an item one would give ones eye teeth to
have?
Or perhaps
http://my.webmd.com/content/article/66/79629.htm?z=4208_00000_9000_to_03
explains it better. Fangs are I believe associated with canines or so my cat
tells me ...

Which leads me to wondering how much of an incredible buy does something have
be
to qualify as a fang? Does it have to have a dollar value, or perhaps rarity
that only you noticed? And can this also qualify as "stealing" under qualified
circumstances, ie non-auction ?

David
Whom recently fanged at an auction house. Paying $70 for a Zone enlarger
retailing for over US$1500