[OM] Re: re What's a Fang?

Subject: [OM] Re: re What's a Fang?
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 10:42:36 EDT
I did a quick Google search, and found a newspaper report of a high school
tennis player named Doris Fang in the Tallahassee area. She also received a
scholarship from the Florida Dept of Transportation, where she's listed as the
daughter of Paul Fang, apparently an employee of Florida D.O.T.

I don't recall "our" Doris ever revealing any personal information, quite the
contrary, IIRC, but does anyone recall any possible other info on Doris?

George S.