[OM] Re: re What's a Fang?

Subject: [OM] Re: re What's a Fang?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 17:42:37 +0100
As I recall Chuck, there is sufficient data around in the list and the
peripheral sources to pin down an email address, and thence an identity for
the person who used the nom-de-guerre "Doris Fang", if you are so minded.
Suffice it to say that anybody blessed with the given name "Doris Fang" is
not "our Doris".

--
Piers