[OM] Re: re What's a Fang?

Subject: [OM] Re: re What's a Fang?
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 14:07:19 -0500
She seems to have taught photography, as a good deal of her scouring yard
sales was to find good cheap cameras to sell to her students.  She was also
an avid bicyclist.  I would imagine she might have worked at a community
college or university.  Very hard to guess her age, but she had a lot of
experience and too much wisdom to be a youngster.  She came to OM rather
late and it seemed like she had been a N$kon shooter for some time, but she
was something of an expert on the XA too.  She mentioned being intrigued by
C$non's IS lenses before departing the list for good.  I have to say I used
to hang upon every word in her posts.

Joel W.