[OM] Re: ?? Mid-tele zoom w/49mm filters??

Subject: [OM] Re: ?? Mid-tele zoom w/49mm filters??
From: "Jay Drew" <dreaded@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 14:49:10 -0700
<snip>

As to front element rotation, did anybody make zooms without that in the
early days? Of the too many OM mount zooms I have, the only one I can
think of is a Tamron 28-200 IF lens that is really a design derived from
AF. Non rotating front element zooms really are a result of the
requirements of AF that led to internal focusing.

Moose

I have a Vivitar 28-90 and Kiron 28-105 which are varifocal lenses that
don't rotate the front element.  Were those considered early day lenses?

Jay Drew