[OM] Model Release required? Book idea

Subject: [OM] Model Release required? Book idea
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 06:29:17 +0100
John

I am glad that you brought up the subject of model release as it is
something that has confused me for a while.

What decides whether or not you will need a model release?  I recognise
that a human subject fully recognisable and by themselves in a
photograph in a publication for sale would need a model release to
obviate any future claims for fees, but what if the subject were
multiple and in a street scene?

Chris