[OM] Re: OM-EOS adapter?

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-EOS adapter?
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 17:29:59 +1000
I have one that I'm selling at present - no further use now I've bought
a couple of Canon 'L' grade lenses. It's the Kindai version which is
sold by Stephen Gandy at www.cameraquest.com where I bought mine.
Stephen charges US$175 plus postage of around $20. It's even more
expensive direct from Kindai in Japan. If that sort of expense isn't
too much (it's a rare item, no competiton  so they charge a lot!) I'm
asking $150 including postage to anywhere and I accept Paypal. It's
almost as new (one mounting mark) and I'll include an OM body cap and
an EOS back cap. And I don't even know what DPD is! (I use Australia
Post Insured air package).
Andrew
Blessed are the cracked - for they let in the light. (Spike Milligan)
http://www.pbase.com/afildes