[OM] Re: CDs, was Question on DVDs

Subject: [OM] Re: CDs, was Question on DVDs
From: David Reed <david1953@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 04:08:55 -0500
Jonas,

Maybe I am a bit too sensitive and read something into your reply which
was not there.

I too, have learned, by a different route, what you said about the discs
is true.  Hard to determine who made what and with what for whom.

Dump truck is OK, but boring, but then, it is stable. The job, I mean,
not the truck, you have to watch it in the curves.

When my wifes asks "how was work today?" I'll tell her "Well, I picked
up the truck, went to the quarry to get some gravel and then took it to
the road where the grader operator was waiting, then went to the quarry
to get some gravel and then took it to the road where the grader
operator was waiting, then went to the quarry to get some gravel and
then took it to the road where the grader operator was waiting, then
went to the quarry to get some gravel and then took it to the road where
the grader operator was waiting, then....".

She is learning to ask "How are you today?".

David