[OM] Sometimes I sleep, so I may have missed this . . . all e-1 content

Subject: [OM] Sometimes I sleep, so I may have missed this . . . all e-1 content
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 08:43:15 EDT
My confession is that I don't read all the list postings, so it is likely
this has been posted and I just didn't read it.  Perhaps it hasn't been
posted.
 Either way, anyone who has an e-1, has an interest in getting the  e-1 or
e-? or perhaps just wants to know what we folks on the other side find so
pleasing about the e-1 will find this interesting.  :
_http://luminous-landscape.com/reviews/cameras/e1-2nd.shtml_
(http://luminous-landscape.com/reviews/cameras/e1-2nd.shtml)  .   Bill Barber