[OM] Re: Jumping on the E-1 bandwagon (was: E-1 FS in New Zealand)

Subject: [OM] Re: Jumping on the E-1 bandwagon (was: E-1 FS in New Zealand)
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 13:54:44 +0000
It is too fishin' -- at least that's what some folks around here call it.
Here's the story:

A fisherman of great reputation, much admired for his ability to unfailingly
bring back his limit, was approached one day by the local game warden, who
complimented his success and inquired if he might accompany him one day to
observe and learn.

"Sure," said the fisherman.  "Let's go right now."

And so they did, roaring off in the fisherman's old bass boat.  Upon reaching a
fishy-looking spot, the fisherman pulled a stick of dynamite out of his tackle
box, lit it from his cigar and threw it in the water.

Sputtering and stammering, the game warden shouted, "Hey, you -- you -- you
can't do that!  That's -- that's illegal!  I'm going to have to arrest -- "

At this point, the fisherman asked quietly, as he pitched a stick of dynamite
with a burning fuse into the warden's lap, "Did you come out here to talk or
fish?"

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from