[OM] Re: Problems with 35SP

Subject: [OM] Re: Problems with 35SP
From: "PhotoSphere Olympus Camera Service" <olyfix@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 12:26:51 -0500
Contrary to appearances, the "name ring" on the inside of the filter ring of
the SP does not screw in -- it is glued in place!  You will need to put a
few drops of acetone, fingernail polish remover, so some other solvent
around the edges of the name ring to soften the glue, then after a few
minutes try to gently turn or lift the ring using the small notch in it's
edge.

Once the name ring is out, you'll see three screws -- tighten them and your
problems should be over.