[OM] Tamron Adaptal versus Adaptall 2 mounts

Subject: [OM] Tamron Adaptal versus Adaptall 2 mounts
From: "Curtis P. Hedman" <Curtis.P.Hedman-1@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 14:33:49 -0500
I've searched the archives on this, without finding a definitive answer...
What are the differences between an Adaptall lens/mount and an Adaptall 2
lens/mount? Are there any problems with using and Adaptall 2 mount on an
Adaptall lens, or vice-versa? I'm fully aware of the Olympus variants of
the Adaptall 2 mount (4T friendly or not) but have just obtained an early
Tamron Adaptall lens and want to know if I can use one of my Adaptall 2
mounts on it without damage to the camera or the lens...

Thanks!

Curt