[OM] Re: Manual Focusing on the OLY-CWMNBN(BUTRAG)

Subject: [OM] Re: Manual Focusing on the OLY-CWMNBN(BUTRAG)
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 12:45:43 -0700 (PDT)
> Schnozz doesn't seem to do anything 'accidentally'.

Lest anybody think that I'm anti-analog...

For the next three days I'm photographing an event where I'm
exclusively using digital.  Probably 600-800 pictures total.

However, later in the week I'm taking ONLY the Crown Graphic out
with two holders loaded with B&W.  It's all part of balance.

Like I told somebody else, 18 months ago I did a pretty good job
of trashing all things digital.  Amazing how things have changed
for me.  I'm not a "digital only" person yet.  Another iteration
of the DSLR and I very well might be.  I've committed the
darkroom through 2006.  To support that, I'll be shooting plenty
of B&W in the CG and the Olympus film cameras.  We'll see after
that.

Oh, the silvernosed lensed do look pretty good when mounted on
the OLY-CWMNBN(BUTRAG).

AG

http://travel.yahoo.com/p-travelguide